There is no substitute for the classic look of Hard Enamel, an ancient Chinese process developed over 6,000 years ago. Each design is stamped into brass and the recessed areas are filled with enamel, which is then fired at a very high temperature. This produces a jewelry quality lapel pin with a high level of detail and vibrant color. Each lapel pin is highly polished to a brilliant luster and the top of the pin is smooth and level. This process produces our highest quality custom pin.
Every Order of Custom Lapel Pins Includes
- FREE artwork and design with unlimited revisions
- FREE full color proofs sent to you by email
- FREE die charges (in most cases)
- FREE colors - up to five colors at no additional charge
- Fast and friendly service